As part of Contegra Constructions Continued Education Program, we would like to congratulate Travis Cory for recently completing the Construction Leadership Institute at SIUE. More about this program can be seen below.
The Construction Leadership Institute is an Executive Education program jointly developed by the SIUE School of Business and the Department of Construction in the School of Engineering. The program of instruction is designed and continually updated by the Construction Leadership Institute Advisory Board to ensure alignment with industry needs in a rapidly changing environment.
The Construction Leadership Institute is a convenient, accelerated, nine-week program that provides the participant with the opportunity to quickly learn leadership, communication, and professional skills that would take many years of experience to gain.
The Construction Leadership Institute is a unique program that brings together individuals from many different areas of the A/E/C industry. The program includes discussions, exercises and simulations that draw on the experience of participants and creates an environment of discovery and collaboration.
- Program designed by a steering committee of regional construction industry executives
- Industry leaders provide mentoring and guidance in leadership
- Leadership assessment tools provide effective feedback to participants and outline customized strategy for leadership development
- Our team of instructors consists of top leaders, consultants, and university faculty knowledgeable in the building industry
- Instructional design includes building industry-specific exercises to reinforce communications and team-building skills
- Focus on the integration of course topics throughout the program
- Joint program of the SIUE School of Business and the School of Engineering
Improve the processes and outcomes of the building industry by preparing the next generation of leaders.Architecture/Engineering/Construction Leaders Cultivating the Talent of the Next Generation