First to the FinishWhite Hall Waste Water Treatment Plant
MSD Bissell & Lemay WWTP Incinerator Scrubber Replacement – St. Louis, MO
- Replacing scrubbers in two MSD WWTP’s
- At both the Bissell & Lemay WWTP, the existing solids handling building have incinerators that burn left over solids product from the waste water treatment process.
- The exhaust from the incinerators are cleaned by the scrubbers before being released into the atmosphere.
- At Lemay WWTP 3 of the 4 existing scrubbers are being replaced.
- At Bissell WWTP 4 of the 6 existing scrubbers are being replaced.
- The project is broke up into 3 phases to allow continuous operation of both facilities.